I used to love !

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 247

Bài gửiTiêu đề: I used to love !   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Love is something that can't define. It's the wonderful emotion which god give us. But love is not as beautiful as we imagine. Today, I want to tell you about my love.
I used to love a girl. She was my classmate in high school. We knew each other when we were children. She was beautiful and had a soft voice which i couldn't forget!
She was my close friend. We used to talk together when we had sadness. I rode her on my old Cup motobike, ate something, or drunk a cup of sugarcane juice.
on a rainy day, I felt I love her. I thought it just a feeling of 17 years old child so i decided not to tell her about that. it was my secret! No one in my class knew about that.
The time went quickly. We graduated from high school. I entered University of Technology and she entered Open University. Few months later, I told her that I loved her very much. But the result was terrible. She said that she had had boy friend a few months ago. I couldn't believe in her voice. But it was the truth. I had to accept it.
I still love her now although I seldom contact her. I wait for her message on my birthday yearly. It just a message but it make me feel warm.
It just an unforgettable memory. I don't know what I have to do. Give me an advise, please.
Thank for your reading
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://lopdd07kstn.forumvi.com
lethanhtoan
phó tổng giám đốc
phó tổng giám đốc

Tổng số bài gửi : 101

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: I used to love !   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm

ADVICE??? I'M ALSO STUCK IN LOVE . I'M LUCKIER THAN MR.BÉO. WE HAVE EVER BEEN VERY HAPPY. BUT I WASN'T BE ABLE TO WIN MY EVIL IN MY SOUL. THAT'S MY MISTAKE. NOW I'M WAITING FOR STH. THAT'S MAYBE HOPELESS. "HOPE" - THIS IS THE ONLY WORD I CAN SAY NOW
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
muilevan
trưởng phòng
trưởng phòng

Tổng số bài gửi : 39
Đến từ : Quảng Ngãi

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: I used to love !   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 am

MAYBE WE ARE THE SAME.LOVE BUT NOT BE LOVED.I HAD TRIED MY BEST TO SHOW HOW I LOVE HER AND YOU TOO.LOVE CONSISTS OF SELFISHNESS AND IS VERY COMPLICATED .SO THE MORE U THINK ,THE MORE U IMMERSE YOURSELF IN HURT.I USED TO...ONLY THING WE CAN DO NOW IS WAITING AND HOPING.ONE DAY SHE WILL SEE AND COME BACK OR NEVER Very Happy (IF U REALLY LOVE HER ,OF COURSE).PERHAPS WAITING MAKES U FEEL WEAK NOT LIKE A MAN BUT IF SOMEONE IS IN OUR SITUATION,HE/SHE WILL UNDERSTAND...I THINK..GOOD LUCK,GUY!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
ngdai89
phó phòng
phó phòng

Tổng số bài gửi : 27

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: I used to love !   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm

@admin:is it the truth ? who is she? do I know her ?I am in the same class with you ih high shool so maybe I know her... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 247

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: I used to love !   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

you knew her, she was our classmate.
kaka
I like the song which posted by mr Mui
thanks a lot
Về Đầu Trang Go down